Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Building a Chicken Coop – Part 2: Cladding, Wire Mesh and Nest Boxes

The chicken coop saga continues in this episode.

With the frame complete, we started by building the first version of our nest boxes (which will be significantly altered in the next video!) and install predator-proof hardware mesh around the chicken run and some rather fancy (but very FIDDLY) cladding on the hen house.

While progress has been good it’s been slow. We wanted to make this a two part series, there’s still SO MUCH to do. We completed 80% of the build in this video but it’s the remaining 20% of finishing touches (and design improvements) that take 80% of the time!

Follow along as we continue the build, ready for chickens to arrive next week…

Join the Conversation

Become a member to chat to us and other members about all sorts of fascinating topics.

JOIN THE CLUB

MAKE. DO. GROW. © 2024. All Rights Reserved.

Choose Your Preferred Currency

 
Join the CLUB for £9.99 per month
OR
£99.99 per year (15% saving)